The European Union has launched its web-based CLIMATE-ADAPT tool to support adaptation planning at EU, national, regional and local levels. The tool provides access to information on the following:
- Expected climate change in Europe
- The vulnerability of regions, countries and sectors now and in the future
- Information on national, regional and transnational adaptation activities and strategies
- Case studies of adaptation and potential future adaptation options
- Online tools that support adaptation planning
- Adaptation-related research projects, guideline documents, reports information sources, links, news & events.