Adaptation Online was launched in 2008 as a clearinghouse for climate adaptation information. Submissions and comments are welcome.
Contact Adaptation Online: adaptonline@gmail.com

Friday, January 13, 2012

Did I Miss Anything?

I was browsing through email sent to the Adaptation Online email address last night (something I hadn't done in quite some time), which led to the following realizations:


  1. Posts have been infrequent in recent months, and by that I mean nonexistent.

  2. People noticed the infrequency of posts - evidenced by emails with subject lines that read "Are you still there?"

  3. A lot has transpired in the adaptation arena over the past half year
I won't make excuses, because I'm sure you don't care about how much time very small children can soak up (particularly those of the newborn variety); or the difficulties of balancing research, IPCC commitments, US National Assessment commitments, and the travel associated with each; or the pressures of attempting to find moderately interesting things to say about adaptation on a regular basis.

Suffice to say, I'm hoping to resume more frequent posts, as it's become clear that the less I blog about adaptation, the less aware I am of what's going on with adaptation. I won't attempt to catch-up on six months or so of happenings. However, I will try and cover some of the emails I did receive, with apologies if my response or post comes far too late to be of any use to you.

No comments: