Adaptation Online was launched in 2008 as a clearinghouse for climate adaptation information. Submissions and comments are welcome.
Contact Adaptation Online: adaptonline@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Australia Climate Science Recruitment Drive

Australia's Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research (a partnership between the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation and the Bureau of Meteorology) has launched a large recruitment effort to support the new Pacific Climate Change Science Program. A total of 24 positions are currently open. Details here.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

RuthI recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://pianonotes.info